Acceptable File Formats
- 3D CAD Designs of the product. Files can be sent by email or by postal mail on CD-ROM. When sending by email, large files should be placed in a ZIP or RAR archive to reduce size. Supported formats:
- STEP (*.stp, *.step, *.ste)
- SAT (*.sat)
- IGES (*.igs)
- Pro-Engineer native format
- Engineering Drawings with details such as lengths, radii, tolerances, and other notes:
- AutoCAD (*.dwg, *.dxf)
- Acrobat (*.pdf)
- Other common image formats for 2D engineering drawings.
- Gerber Files for electronics projects showing the design of the printed circuit boards.
- Artwork for printed items such as packaging, or thermal transfer printing:
Although we do not do product design work in-house, we recommend: